Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome and She Speaks 2012

Hello to new friends who are popping in to my new blog. And to those who are coming over from my older blog, Teagan's Travels, you are so welcome!! In the past I shared that I am so excited to be taking part in my very first blogging conference called She Speaks 2012! As part of my preparation for the conference, I have decided to create a new blog that will focus on my inspirational writing. At the same time, Teagan's Travels will capture family moments and crafts.


There are so many incredible breakout sessions, speakers, meetings with publishers to look forward to and more! Most of all I can't wait to see what new friendships and support come from being in a room with roughly 600 incredible women called to grow and glorify God's Kingdom!



I've so much to do to prepare and very little time to do so. In the meantime, I will be posted some of my previous posts from Teagan's Travels here.

Blessings,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment